Wednesday, September 15, 2010





It is time to go to the Keys for a nice long weekend with my biker friends and my honey.

I haven't been on this poker run in 2 years. Last time I went I bought a new motorcycle because I had a nail in the tire of a perfectly good year old motorcycle that I had put 10,000 miles on. Do not let me stop at a Harley dealership again.
I can resist the temptation. I love my bike.

The other picture is a family shot from my sons birthday last month. I took my oldest out to breakfast this morning. He is job hunting and waiting for an offer from a job in Bethesda, MD. If he gets it I hope they pay him what he is worth. I am glad he is looking out of FL. Smart kid but I will really miss him.

It has been a week of taking my boys out to eat one on one. Bud and I took Andrew out for Thai food the other day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to have a blast in Key West.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

What a good looking groups of friends and family!!
I KNOW you'll have a great time in The Keys!