Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

I will be having a quiet day at home with my family. Just me and the kids.

Tonight my daughter and I are going to the Madonna concert. A friend gave me some tickets. Not bad, club level seats. I hear parking is going to cost us $30. Holy smokes. But hey, we get to see Madonna for free almost. I really miss the day when parking was free. I don't know about where you live. But down here it has gotten really out of hand and expensive.

I hear the weather is going to be gorgeous here for a few days. I plan on some beach time and bike time.

Have an awesome day.

2 comments:

heiresschild said...

ok, so you get beach time while we're bundled up in our coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and lined boots here. brrrr!!! LOL! must be nice, sigh! LOL! oh well, at least we get to huddle in our heated homes. LOL! LOL!

everybody is going to my sister's house today, but i'm opting out for solitude. going to watch movies--lots of them and enjoy my dinner and my day.

i'll still visit your blog and some others, as well as email. we'll definitely stay in touch.

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING CAROL!

beachgirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sylvia!!