Saturday, November 29, 2008

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving.
We had a very quiet and nice family day.

The Madonna concert was good. Not great. She started 2 1/2 hours late. No opening act except some awful D.J. for an hour.
Then nothing for an hour and a half. When I say that everyone was pissed. Thats an understatement. No explanation, nothing and not even a Happy Thanksgiving. She called us fuckers all night long. I will say she looks incredible, can sing with the best of them and she plays guitar. Which is something I didn't know. And she played a lot. The show was entertaining. I am just glad that I didn't pay for those overpriced tickets. And to make it worse, traffic was horrific. It took us an hour to just get out of the venue parking lot. My daughter was very happy I had her go pee before we left for the parking lot. I finally got to bed at 2 am. Way past my bed time.

Yesterday it was back to my life as usual. Up early, a good work out at the gym. Then off to a gorgeous day at the beach. I had dinner of left overs with my daughter, then off on my bike to listen to some music up in Fort Lauderdale. Just a nice day all around.

Today I am off riding all day. My girlfriend Nancy is allowed visitors today from 1 to 5. I will be riding up to see her and spend the afternoon with her. She has no idea I will be showing up. My friend Henry is playing golf with some corporate types. He's a financial planner. So he does a lot of golfing with the corporate types. His favorite weekend activity besides riding his motorcycle. But he has gotten the ok to speak at the rehab center she is at. He will probably see her next weekend.

I hope all is well in your world. Mine is good.

Have an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

How rude of Madonna! I would have been pissed too.

I hope Nancy is doing well. Let us know.