Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It stopped raining. Yippee. I got some beach time in today with my daughter.
Now I have tan lines again. Oh well. I will fix that on Friday after my massage.

I hurt my knee a little last week in the gym So I took a down day off from the gym today. I tried doing a light work out on my legs a few days ago. It still bothered me. So I am being smart. And I am really looking forward to a week off while I am gone. A few times a year I take down time from the gym. It does the body good.

We are flying out on Sunday the 13h for Rhode Island then leave on Monday for New Hampshire. I can't wait. A few more riders are joining us on Tuesday. They have some work issues to deal with in Rhode Island.

I will be riding on the back seat of a few touring bikes this trip with my camera in hand. So I will be in the lap of luxury and comfort and just enjoying the ride. I do believe that will help my shoulder and knee get a rest. I may also stick around a few extra days in Rhode Island and take some really cool New England pictures. I have never had the chance to explore Rhode Island and it's really nautical. Right up my alley.

My "wusband" will be arriving later on this month from Iraq. He was supposed to be back on the 20th just in time for Fathers day but has been delayed due to weather for his replacement. I hear they just got there. But still has to be trained. Oh well. He's now due in a week later. He wants to stay here for awhile. He told our daughter he wants to go to the beach and enjoy the ocean attached to the sand. (just sand in Iraq) We met on the beach in 1974. So it's no wonder he is going to decompress on the beach. And where he lives in central florida there is no beach. Plus I do believe he needs some family time. I told him he can stay as long as he wants. I will even let him ride my motorcycle. I am just that kind of girl.

What has everyone else been doing lately?

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Have a great time in Rhode Island.