Sunday, June 07, 2009


RAIN, RAIN, RAIN

Now I have gotten a few hours on the beach. I figure if I get to the beach by 10 I have until around 12:30 or 1 to get off the beach before the thunder storms hit with full force.

I am trying to get my rides in to the gym. Very short lived rides for sure.

And let's not even discuss the mosquitos. They are brutal.

I can't wait to go to Rhode Island and New Hampshire next weekend. New England for a whole week on a motorcycle.

Have an awesome weekend everyone. Hopefully yours is drier.

4 comments:

KathyA said...

The sun is finally out today, but we are still 'slushing' through the yard! We should have time to get out and weed one of the gardens. Believe it or not, that's our idea of fun!
Are you driving to New England on the bikes?

beachgirl said...

HI Kathy,
We are flying in to Rhode Island next Sunday. Picking up our bikes at our friends house. Then we are all riding to New Hampshire first thing Monday morning.
I can't wait.

Cheryl said...

What a fun trip you're going to have. Can't wait to hear about it. Enjoy and stay safe.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Laconia here we come!!! Shirts are optional for the ladies.