Tuesday, June 30, 2009



We had a welcome home dinner on Sunday for my
wusband. My brother in law was here and did most of the cooking.
The weather has just sucked big time. I swear I am growing gills so I can breathe under water.
This rain just hasn't stopped since Mothers day. I mean really. Even on my trip it just was nasty weather except for 2 days in NH.
What is up with this weather. The forecast for July 4th weekend is you guessed it. RAIN!!!!!!!! No end in sight. 40% chance all weekend.
Now my wusband and son and I attempted some beach time this afternoon. I saw a break on the radar. ( I love weather.com)
We lasted 45 minutes. NO sun but no rain either.

I also have an infection in my jaw from a dentist appt last week. I swear I can't catch a break on the dentist this summer. It is making me really cranky. So I have been living on tylenol ( I hear it will kill my liver) and just started taking antibiotics. I should feel better soon.

So what is everyone doing for the 4th of July weekend?

6 comments:

none said...

Send us some rain we are dyin over here.

Hope your jaw gets better soon.

Cheryl said...

Sorry about the rain and the pain. Hope both go away soon.

We're having a big reunion on the street I grew up on for the 4th. My parents still live in the old house, and the neighbor's daughter bought her parent's. Some will travel, some live close. It's gonna be great. How about you?

KathyA said...

Just don't drink any alcohol while taking Tylenol.
And yes, it has been rainy on the East Coast, hasn't it????

beachgirl said...

Our plans are not concrete for the 4th. The whole family will be around my house. We are hoping for the rain to stop so we can get some beach time. Then fireworks down on the beach. If the rain stops of course.

heiresschild said...

HAPPY JULY 4th to you Carol. i'm not sure how my holiday weekend will go--just taking each day as it comes.

they're going crazy over here with the fireworks, even though they're illegal in MD. we're having gorgeous weather though. wish i could send you some.

love your family photo.

beachgirl said...

The sun is out. Oh yea.

I am going to the beach early.

BBQ after the beach.

Have a safe and fun 4th everyone.