Monday, March 22, 2010




What a week.
I went to a funeral for Poppy on Thursday. Which was also my 32nd anniversary.

I spent a few days last week with my ex boyfriend Bud while his 7 and 11 year olds were in town.
He was also a 30 + yr friend of Poppy's.
I can't handle how much he drinks and I am not willing to put up with his being drunk all the time.
No one should.

Saturday I just laid low and rode around locally. Yesterday I went to another event for Poppy. They gave out really cool t-shirts and I took pictures.

I have ended up taking pictures a few times for Bikes and Beauties magazine. Now hopefully they will hire me. I really enjoy taking pictures.

I also have a second interview at a golf course to be a cart girl. I have experience. The money is good and cash.

I hope this week will be a great one. Now that I finally feel like I am over this chest infection. It feels good to feel good.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

I can't tolerate drunkenness, either. -- I just never know what to say or do. Imagine that!! I'M afraid of insulting THEM!! Go figure...
You guys did Poppy proud.
Good luck on the job.

beachgirl said...

Rule number one with a drunk is to not fight with them. There is no reasoning with them when they are really bad. And there is no insulting a drunk.

Life is interesting for sure.

Markjetjet said...

Wow...what a fun life u are having over there...I need a beautiful lady from USA..contact me on markjetjet@yahoo.com