Monday, March 29, 2010





Happy Monday.

Saturday I went to Everglades City with a friend of mine named Marlon. Fun guy who loves to ride. We had buffalo hot dogs, stone crabs and BBQ. Followed by a few games of pool at our favorite pool hall / biker bar. Fun day and I ate a ton of good food. I gave up hot dogs a long time ago. But I gave the buffalo on a try. All natural, no preservatives, etc. Good. We found out where the locals got their stone crabs fresh and found it down a rugged pot wholed road. Worth the trip. Sat on the deck behind the market eating fresh stone crab. Then on the way home we stopped for BBQ. Great day.

Sunday Marlon and I were going to go out on his air boat. But alas the wind was blowing too much. So we jumped back onto the bikes and headed to the race track to watch some of his and his friend Brians friends race their motorcycles. Fun. Then off to Key Largo to Gilberts for lobster. Double yum. The weather held, just stayed overcast and we pulled in after 6. Two long days of riding. Over 400 miles in 2 days. My shoulders are killing me. But life is good.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Life is Good. Keep on keeping on. You know how to live it.

KathyA said...

HI! What a great day you had -- even scored a photo of an alligator! Where is Gilbert's in Key Largo? Have you ever been to The Fish House in Key Largo? That's right on A1A.

beachgirl said...

Hi Kathy,
Gilberts is on US 1 just before you go over the new bridge heading south. About 2 miles north of Key Largo.

Cheryl said...

Hi...I use Picasa to edit my photos. I uploaded the pics to a Picasa web album (free) and copied the code to embed in my blog. And there you go!