Tuesday, June 01, 2010






What a fun weekend.

I spent it in Isslamarada at a small place called The Drop Anchor Inn. Sweet.
We had all 18 rooms to just us with just our group of merry misfits.
All rooms were suites and we piled people in on the long weekend.

5 boats were trailered in, a jet ski, etc. The pool had a sign that said no pool toys. We filled it. It was just us.

I read all weekend sitting by the pool, floating in the pool and swinging in a hammock. Bliss.

We came back on Sunday before the traffic for work. Work was crazy busy yesterday.

Time to get back in the swing of things.

Have an awesome June.

4 comments:

KathyA said...

So nice to have such good friends to spend a holiday weekend with.

KathyA said...

Oh -- and the photos of the thunderheads are magnificent!

KathyA said...

Hi again! Yes, I can tell you are a kind person. It permeates all you do.
Your impatiens died? If they're still in the spot of their demise -- take a photo and send it to me. You call me -- I'm there! :)

Cheryl said...

Love the pics. What a wonderful pristine place to be.