Friday, June 18, 2010

IT'S THE WEEKEND ALREADY

I have a busy photography weekend for a magazine I take pictures for. And next weekend.
Busy, busy, busy.

But first I am going riding with the girls first thing tomorrow morning while it's only 90 with a heat index of 100.
I swear if it gets any hotter we will all start and believe we are in Africa. Wait. Africa is probably cooler.

First the winter was cold, now the summer is blistering hot. And it's only June. We had no middle.

The kids left to see their Dad for the weekend. I almost went. But work intruded.

I did manage to get in a little beach time today. Then the storms moved in from nowhere. I was so looking forward to evening out my tan lines from the course and bike. My friends couldn't believe how pale I am. On my body. My arms and face are good.

Enjoy your weekend. I will be going to bed early. I am tired.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

A good tired, I hope.
Hot here, too, and going to get brutal. It's still better than all that snow...

Belizegial said...

I guess it's hot everywhere Carol. And I agree with you about the trouble in the Gulf. Come on, already. They should have solved this by now...anyway, I'm off to bed shortly myself. Have a great week ahead!