Monday, June 21, 2010

I had such a busy weekend taking pictures for biking events and going for a local ride with the girls on Saturday.

I have come to the conclusion that I am so over people who drink to excess and people who drink on their bikes.

One of my best friends dropped his bike last night and has no clue why he was in my town. I spoke to him this morning. He is sore, has a stitched up face and head. But he was with a friend who helped him pick up his huge bike and he managed to ride it home. Not far. But he was closer to my house. The bike is damaged, his face is damaged, his body hurts like a mother. I told him I would gladly come take pictures tomorrow when he looks like a black and blue mess and print it. I will do it too.
After he got home he called a friend who took him to the emergency room to stitch him up.

It has been way too hot to drink and ride your motorcycle. Stop the insanity. It's insanity to ride when drinking anyway. But come on. Use your brain.

The guy I had been seeing on and off for 6 months is gone for good due to his drinking also. Maybe I just have no tolerance for people who drink to excess.

Have a fun Monday. I have to get ready for work. Lets hope the storms miss our course today so I can work.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

I cannot handle people who drink to excess. It embarrasses me and I don't know what to say except maybe, "What the F*&# is the matter with you?" But I fear that would be unkind. But someone who drinks and then drives -- I don't care how unkind I am.

beachgirl said...

I have learned that there is no arguing with a drunk. They don't get it. Never will.
Now Kathy you can say "what the fuck is the matter with you",, They just don't know what you are talking about.