Tuesday, July 06, 2010





HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

We went on Saturday night to see KC and the Sunshine Band. Talk about fun times. Memories.
My wusband went with us, my girlfriend Sandra, who got us VIP seating. My son Andrew also joined us and had a blast.
The backup singer Maria has been with KC for 20 yrs. She and Sandra have been friends for 30 years.
I also have press credentials for the biker magazine so no one bothered me with my camera up front. Hence the awesome pictures.

It was mostly a rained out weekend down here. Water, water and more water.
The 4th the rain hit at 2 pm and stopped in time for the fire works. We stayed home and watched the neighbors set stuff off.
No traffic, no mess and we stayed dry.

Yesterday I got rained out at work. The course is under water again. Hopefully I will get to work some tomorrow and Thursday.

I am so over the rain. But at least the heat has abated somewhat.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Our 4th was very warm, but we had a really nice weekend anyway. We could use some of your rain.

The concert looks like it was fun and VIP seating!!! Fantastic!

Ricky Bush said...

Wow! KC and the Sunshine band certainly did the do back in my day.