Friday, July 23, 2010

MY HOUSE IS CLEAN AGAIN!!!!!!

The monster finally went home. My dogs are at the groomers as I type. I couldn't get them in before today. My groomers moved this week into their own building. They have a lot of work to do for sure. And my house is finally clean.

My honey had the trip from hell coming east in his truck with the trailer. What he thought would be 12 hours turned into 26. The truck had issues in the mountains and it took forever. Going 40 mph instead of 70 makes a huge time difference. But he and the boys are at his brothers. While he slept a little yesterday his niece took the boys ATV riding, white water rafting. Fun stuff. His brother took the boys out on the big tractor with air conditioning into the fields. They had a blast. He will be staying there for a few days and then heading down here. Hopefully it won't take as long. He did say he tried to sleep on the pull out sofa from hell last night. Mattress on the floor tonight for sure.

My bike is still in the garage. I plan on riding with my friends this weekend. My friend has his new bike. But we are having a little rain right now. Tropical storm Bonnie is coming thru right now. Not so bad. The news just likes to make things worse. I do believe we have had bigger thunder storms.

I am going to Captiva next week with a good friend of mine for a few days. I need a break for sure. A few down days for good behavior watching the grand dog.

Have a fun weekend. I plan on it.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

The clean house IS a nice thing, isn't it?? Glad you're back to normal.
Also happy that Bonnie didn't have a horrendous effect on your area. It's brutally hot here with high heat indices. Too hot to even go to the pool.
Sorry the trip for the boyfriend turned out to be so tedious. I hope the last leg of it is better.
Have fun in Captiva.