Monday, July 19, 2010

WHAT A NICE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

I had such a nice time all weekend hanging out with my honey.
Lots of live music, outside activities, beach and bicycles, birthday parties. We were kind of late everywhere we went though.
We kind of had a total immersion weekend before he heads out for a 2 week vacation with his boys. He is finalizing his move east and home to Miami. His motorcycle, atv, etc are going on a road trip. He is driving cross country from Iowa with his 8 and 11 yr old. Stopping in NC at his brothers for some white water rafting, gold panning on a stream on his brothers property. Fun stuff.
Then down to Miami he comes for some fishing with some other Uncles at Stiltsville out in key Biscayne. The boys will have a blast with their Dad and Uncles for sure.

I haven't been out on the bike much. I have been having hand issues with my clutch hand. The down time has helped immensely. That and lighting up my gym time to 4 days a week and lighter weights. I think my body needs a break. It has also been so hot, it's Africa Hot most days. But tomorrow I am riding. A good friend of mine is getting a new bike and we are picking it up and going for a ride. But first he has to get his new drivers license with his endorsement.

I have also been watching my Grand dog for the last 2 weeks. My house is full of dog hair. The floors are filthy. My little Shits need a trip to the groomers big time to be un Tonkad. They smell like him now. He hopefully leaves and goes home tomorrow.. When my daughter in law comes home from Montenegro and a 12 day vacation with my son. He is staying over there for a few more weeks for work. They are opening up a new nightclub that he designed. I told her that was her birthday present. He is a handful for sure. But a 90 pound Old English Bulldog is a hand full and strong as an ox or a bull in a china shop.

Time for work. Have an awesome week.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So glad you had a great weekend. Thank goodness for them and for being able to have fun! I spend so little time on house stuff cause I just want to be out and about...outside and at the pool.

YOU have and awesome week!

KathyA said...

A nice weekend is indeed a gift!!

It's been Africa hot here, too. And nothin says summer like the smell of dog -- that would drive me nuts, too.

Exciting though about the nightclub in Montenegro! And sorry about your hand pain. Hope that gets better.

Christian Hymon said...

yeah,time for work.have an awesome week.i like it air max schuhe and air max chaussures