Friday, July 02, 2010










Last weekend I was so busy for a biker magazine that I found myself taking pictures of thing so outside my life experiences. Nor do I ever wish to go see it again. Yuck.

I did enjoy getting my arm airbrushed at the tattoopalooza on Saturday. Then I worked our magazines birthday bash for the owner. Over 1800 people showed up. What a wild time.

Then came Sunday and a cancer fund raiser with bikers. Tommy got a new dental hygienist with Pineapple. This dog is so friendly he will kiss anyone. Tommy owns a custom bike shop. Nice guy even though he is a tad out of control.

I figured I would share a few pictures of my weekend.

I hope everyone has such an awesome July 4th weekend. My wusband will be in and we are having a family weekend.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

Wow -- it DOES look wild. Won't even ask about the guy being hanged in his shorts!!!

Anthony Nyberg said...

My nephew's fellows used to have a dog once. Bourgeois little bugger