Thursday, August 12, 2010





I am dog sitting again. This time the dog is the size I like. Sprigs fits in well and is enjoying not having little kids around.
He and Izzie scratch at the door to get in while Shiloh lets them do all the work. Too funny.

Shiloh has been loving her nap time like usual with Izzie hanging in the background. Sprigs sleeps on the bed at home but I refuse to have 3 dogs in my bed.

Last night we celebrated Sandra's 52nd birthday. Fun times. The food was expensive and not worth the money.
Maria and I sent back our rack of lambs due to being well done. Not what we ordered at $30 per plate. They came out and dropped menus because they said they ran out of lamb. Personally I think the chef just didn't want to deal with us because he can't cook meat to temperature ordered. Just my opinion of course. Now there was nothing on the menu other than the lamb I felt like eating. And I am not that picky. So I didn't eat dinner. It was really late by the time dinner came out and I was over it.

Maria is a back up singer for K C & Sunshine band. Man can the girl sing. She is also a blast to hang out with. She and Sandra were both army wives in Sardinia, Italy back in the day. ( like 1980's) The Italian flies, funny.

The weather has finally cleared and I am going to work today. Bring on the golfers who want to tip the cart girl. Please.

This weekend I am riding come hell or high water. It is supposed to be clear and sunny. So my weekend will go like this. Sun, beach, ride, ride, sun , beach, and ride. My honey is working and I am going to a drag show tomorrow night with the girls. A Brad Paisley concert with my daughter and her friend Jen. So I should have a great weekend.

My honey is also going on vacation next week. Have fun. It is the first real vacation with no children, not being married and having the ex call him non stop after 1 day to come home and handle something. (I think I will delete his number so I am not tempted to call him. I won't though. he gets annoyed if I don't text him good morning) He is driving his truck back to Iowa, stopping at another pilot friends house, flying into Vegas to be picked up by private plane and flown to another pilots ranch in Arizona for a few days. All Air Force buddies he hasn't seen in forever. I told him to go have some down time and fun. I get the need to go do things you haven't had the chance to do. I left 8 yrs ago and have been doing what I want ever since.

Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

It angers me when restaurants don't honor well done requests -- I think it's elitist of them. If I'm paying for a meal -- it should be served the way I want to eat it.

Did I ever tell you about the experience at Aruba Beach in Ft. Lauderdale? The couple at the next table were all over each other, she sitting on his lap and feeding him in between passionate kisses. Yeah, just what we wanted to see...

We're heading down your way to Naples next week. Just warning you so you can get out the rain gear!! :)

beachgirl said...

Too funny Kathy. Let's hope no huge rainouts while you are here.