Friday, October 08, 2010





Last weekend I went to Key West with my 29 yr old daughter, her boyfriend and our very good friend Rheo.

Oh my. We had a ton of fun. Rheo wanted Key West to be gayer than it was. I am just not sure what he was looking for. It was a much quieter weekend in Key West than I have ever seen. Quiet.

The snorkling sunset trip was a blast. The weather and water was perfect. Rheo was getting water logged and I had to drag him back to the boat. He wanted the boys on the catamaran to come and get him. I just laughed.

The rain finally stopped and the heat dropped to the mid 80's. Now this is why we live here. I am riding all weekend alone and with friends. My honey is in Iowa with his boys. He has his hands full with the kids for sure. Both boys are having huge issues with their lives and the divorce. Very sad.

I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

It IS well in my corner of the world, thank you!
Glad you all had a good time. Sorry Rheo didn't quite find the Key West he was looking for. :)