Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween.

I have been in the Keys with my ex sweetie (as of last night). It was relaxing and Fantasy Fest was interesting. Lots of naked swinging body parts painted in interesting places. I am not so sure I know how long it takes to get all the paint off.

Last night I went out taking pictures at a few biker bars of their Halloween parties. Some of these costumes were really interesting. And really out there. My daughters boyfriend came with me to see what my other life is like. Mind you I don't usually go to the bars. But I needed to take the pictures for the magazine. My ex sweetie didn't want me to go take pictures and I don't like being controlled, hence he is my ex as of last night. I doubt I will be spending any more time with him. His alcohol is out of control again and I am not a happy camper with him like that. I have said he can no longer come over if he has been drinking and he said it wasn't going to happen. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

My late friend Nancy's husband Danny got married yesterday to a wonderful woman who waited for him to help Nancy thru the end of her life. Patience and love. I am glad he has found happiness.

I hope everyone has had a fun October. I sure did. Life's lessons learned the hard way.

Let the holiday season begin and lets remember why we like it so much.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

Sorry it didn't work out, but I commend you on your strength in not enabling someone.

I can imagine Key West would be quite interesting on Halloween!

My October was a nice one and I'm sitting here marveling at the alacrity of its passing.

beachgirl said...

Now Kathy did you have fun? I did. No regrets.

Leann said...

I can only imagine the costumes people at biker bars wear...

Found you through Cheryl :-)