Tuesday, October 12, 2010



I had such a great weekend. I was out and about riding with friends all weekend. Saturday I went riding with my friend Marlon. I love riding with Marlon. This was his first real ride since his wreck in June. I am glad he is back. Sunday he joined another group of friends of mine and we rode around Lake Okechobee. What a gorgeous day. There was 14 of us. We got attacked by little green bugs when we rode up to the retaining wall for the picture. We moved our bikes away from the flying mess. This spot is such a nice picture spot. The lake looks healthy and full again.

I am supposed to work 4 days this week. Yesterday was gorgeous and there is a tropical system moving in for the next 2 days. Go figure. At least I am starting to make money again. And it's cooler. Finally.

I am probably spending the day mostly in bed. My son Andrew had been really sick and I seem to have gotten some semblance of it. I am nipping it in the butt with a z pack early.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Nip it good and take care of yourself!!
That spot is PERFECT for a picture -- sans bugs, of course!