Sunday, October 24, 2010




Weekends have been play time lately. And the weather has been so nice. Last weekend I rode and rode and rode some more. This weekend not so much.

We all found a new biker bar in the Keys. New owners. Cool out of the way place.
My honey took a picture of me up on a bridge on Cardstown Rd. Nice. I was stopped to take a picture of the group coming up the bridge.

Yesterday I was going to ride all day and got kidnapped and pampered at a nail salon instead. A facial followed by a mani and pedi. Now my nails are blood red. Just my color of choice.

This coming week Bud and I are playing hooky with some friends and going to pre fantasy fest in Key West. And get some fishing in also in the lower Keys. His friends want to go play in the Keys, they have a condo just outside of Key West. Pilots sure like to play.

Work is still really slow. Unbelievable. I don't care what anyone says in Washington. Our economy in Florida is in the dumps and getting worse. The restaurants are dead. No wait and no customers. Bars are dead except very late at night. I am in bed long before I see that. Nor do I hang out in bars.

Have a fun week, I will.

5 comments:

KathyA said...

What a great 'playground' you have!

beachgirl said...

I love my playground.

BBC said...

Work is still really slow. Unbelievable. I don't care what anyone says in Washington. Our economy in Florida is in the dumps and getting worse.

Hahahaha, it's in the dumps everywhere lady, even here, I saw it all coming and got ready for it.

No whining now if you can still afford to ride so much and have high speed internut when 30 thousand will die of starvation today.

BBC said...

Property: Paid for.
Truck: Paid for.
Boats: Paid for.
Everything else: Paid for.

I don't have much to do with my money put piss half of it away. So how is that going for you?

beachgirl said...

Nice to see your still around BBC.