Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Sunday

I have had a quiet week. My back has been bothering me. My friend Tom gave me a massage on Friday and fixed it. Thank God. I was in desperate need of an adjustment for sure. Now I am sick with a head cold. I will try and fix that up today.

Tomorrow I head to Disney for a few days. My sister and niece will be there and I am going to tag along and steal half my sisters bed. ;-} I will also see some friends from my Disney days. I am actually looking forward to a few Disney days. Just getting out of town will be nice for a change. And the weather is supposed to be really nice. Sunny and 80 during the day. Mid 50's at night. Nice. My sister lives in my home town in NJ and has been freezing.

I snuck in a ride yesterday for a few hours. It was still raw out and I was starting to feel crappy. So I came home and took a nap.

Last night I went to the movies with my daughter and a friend of hers. "He's just not into you " is funny. And all women should see it and men. Especially us single woman. You will have a few Oh My God moments.

I am off to the gym this morning for a short workout. I will ride today. My carpets are getting cleaned at noon. Then I am going to go ride and find some live music. A lot of the local biker bars cater to destination riders looking for someplace to listen to music on Sunday afternoons.

Have an awesome week.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

Feel better. Try a little Zicam for the head cold. It really works for me.
It's a lot more mild here all of a suddent. On Thursday we had a high of 26! Friday it was 47, yesterday 60, and it's already 60 now and only 10:07!
Today I'll post some photos of the beach at Ft. Lauderdale. I took these two Octobers ago.
Have a great time riding. Be careful out there!