Saturday, February 28, 2009



Today was just one of those gorgeous south Florida perfect days. Wow. Sunny, nice breeze, water was refreshing ( man of wars jelly fish for awhile), just all out gorgeous.
I took a ride to say hello to a friend this morning early. He was waiting on his movers. He lives in Tampa now. He was supposed to stick around and we were going to go out tonight. He bailed. He's on his way back to Tampa. I knew he would. He was supposed to come over last night for dinner and he didn't. He has a bad habit of doing this. Oh well. He is consistent.
My kids are all up at their Dad's this weekends. So I am on pet patrol. Again. My wusband is going on active duty on March 6th and getting deployed to Iraq in 2 weeks. He will only be on active duty for 4 months due to the fact that he is a Dr. I guess they rotate them in and out so they are fresh and willing to serve in the reserves. I am not sure. He has kept me totally in the dark on this whole thing.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It looks like mine will stay quiet.

4 comments:

KathyA said...

Sometimes quiet is good, though, isn't it?
We're expecting sleet tonight and snow tomorrow. It's raw outside.
Enjoy your gorgeous weather.
We're dog/cat sitting for our youngest who is at a horse show this weekend. Our own cat is pooping on the floor because she's afraid of the dog and our cat guest hasn't come out from under the bed in the guest room.

beachgirl said...

My sons shepherd is a frequent visitor. Our cat runs for cover and refuses to come inside while he is here. My shi zu's amuse him. They are as big as his head.
Enjoy your pet sitting. I think that is what I am good for now.

Ian Lidster said...

I invariably feel warm (and envious) when I read about your weather. Ours will come but it seems to be taking a long time this spring.

Cheryl said...

I'm envious of your south Florida weather. Sounds heavenly. Enjoy it for me, OK? :)