Tuesday, September 08, 2009




I did it. I did really well on my audition today. A piece of cake. What an ego boost after the last one. It was very low key and I wasn't nervous. I don't know how well I did on the written test. Oh well . I did my best. But I kicked ass on the dealing audition. Feels good.

I treated myself tonight with a yummy dinner at the local English Pub by my new house. Chicken pie. Yummy. I also went for a nice ride on my bike. Tomorrow I go back to eating healthy and finish up the house.

I had a nice birthday and weekend. I was just really low key all weekend. Nice.

The animals love the new house. The girls and cat are totally in love with the back yard and the freedom of running without a leash. The cat stays in a lot. But has now started venturing out for small portions of time. He loves the back yard too. Go figure. He also has taken up sleeping on my bed. yuck. Cat hair.

Have an awesome week. I have a dentist appt tomorrow. Cleaning only. Thank God.

1 comment:

KathyA said...

The cat is a real hoot. Funny how they can look so comfortable anywhere.