Monday, September 21, 2009

Lesson learned today.

DON'T SIT ON A BEE!!!!

IT HURTS.

And that is how my day was. It started at DMV getting my address changed(1 hr and $25 later)
Breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then I sat on a bee and my day went down hill. I drove 4 hours home
from Central Florida on a sore butt.

The weekend was good. I rode up to my "wusbands" and went riding with him on his new bike.
We washed the SUV, gardened and pulled weeds. His place is really over grown since he went to Iraq.
I think he is really lonely. His girlfriend broke up with him while he was gone.
And it's the first time in his life he is alone. Life's lessons are hard sometimes.
Hung out with his friends floating around their pool. Nice people.

I enjoyed myself and not having any noise, pets and kids around. Nice breather.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and no one sat on a bee.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

OWWW! And more owww!

KimPossible said...

Aww...too cute BUT not cute. :)

I had a fantastic weekend. Now, I am up at 1:56am getting my blog on.

~KimPossible

Cheryl said...

Did the bee at least die? I can't imagine what your ride home was like. Ow. Sounds like a good time while you were there, though :)