Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's time for the final birthday of the year for our family.

This weekend we are celebrating our daughters 28th birthday. It's on the 30th, but she wants it this weekend.
So we are having 16 people or more at our new place. I sure hope they bring the drinks.
My daughter doesn't know about a few of our guests. She will love it. Some of our favorite people from Orlando.

My bee sting is still bothering me. I am having some kind of weird reaction. Today I just feel sick, achy. I shouldn't have gone to the gym. But I did anyway. I may or may not go tomorrow. I will see how I feel. And i need to get the house ready for company. Just the little things. I may just put the boxes in the garage and hide it. I have a back room that is out of sight and that puts it out of mind. Except when I go to the garage.

My landlord was in this week. The house is done except for painting the doors and door jams. He had to strip them this trip. What a mess. But I may just paint them for him. He works so hard. What an awesome guy.

Have a fun weekend everyone.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

1. Your message about my husband helping me until my wrist heals made me laugh a bit. He travels a lot - I'm alone a lot. If I waited for him to help the Board of Health would be involved! It, is, however a wonderful suggestion.
2. I'm sorry you're feeling like the gorilla in the photo. I think there's a bug going around (and not the one that stung your bum!). The baby had it this past weekend and I think that's what has been affecting me. I went to the gym today, anyway, and felt a little better, but only for a short time. I'm hopeful I'll feel better tomorrow. Kathy

beachgirl said...

Hi Kathy,
I hope you feel better soon. I slept like the dead last night. Which is good. I may try the gym this morning.

Too bad your husband travels so much. Just think of the fun you could have.

Yolanda said...

hope you bee sting is better.