Wednesday, September 16, 2009



The kids gave me a fire pit for my birthday. Of course I had to use it even though it's still hot out.

I didn't get the dealing job. I did great at the audition. But I wasn't what they were looking for. 40 of us from the school applied. Only 8 made the cut. Go figure.

So I still go to the beach, the gym, ride my bike. Especially now that the garage door is fixed and the opener is installed. It is so easy to use now. And school of course. I just worked really hard to get on top of dealing for this audition. I am applying elsewhere.

My house is coming along. The rain has stopped and I am finding it tough to stay inside again. I will finish soon.

I hope all is well in your world.

2 comments:

KathyA said...

I am so sorry to hear you weren't one of the eight. Thought you were a 'shoe in.'
Yes, it was wet off and on while we were there, but it didn't daunt us at all. I like swimming in the rain!
Love the firepit. I would have lighted it, too, even though it's still hot out! :)
Come to think of it -- one of those would be really neat up here!!

beachgirl said...

Good luck today with your surgery Kathy.
I can't believe you don't have one. So nice.